The first International Penile Advanced Cancer Trial (InPACT) opens in Canada!
Why additional centers are needed
Keywords:advanced penile cancer
Penile Cancer is rare in Canada and the Western world. For this reason, penile cancer lags well behind most other malignancies in the development of evidence-based guidelines for management. This dilemma was the basis for the international cooperation to develop InPACT: the International Penile Advanced Cancer Trial (NCT02305654), sponsored by both the National Cancer Institute (lead by ECOG-ACRIN Cooperative Group) and Cancer Research of the United Kingdom (CRUK). The aim of InPACT is to determine prospectively the potential benefits of chemotherapy or chemoradiation in addition to lymph node dissection in patients with clinical evidence of inguinal lymph node metastases. InPACT is now open in Canada. We will review the eligibility and randomizations.
How to Cite
You, the Author(s), assign your copyright in and to the Article to the Canadian Urological Association. This means that you may not, without the prior written permission of the CUA:
- Post the Article on any Web site
- Translate or authorize a translation of the Article
- Copy or otherwise reproduce the Article, in any format, beyond what is permitted under Canadian copyright law, or authorize others to do so
- Copy or otherwise reproduce portions of the Article, including tables and figures, beyond what is permitted under Canadian copyright law, or authorize others to do so.
The CUA encourages use for non-commercial educational purposes and will not unreasonably deny any such permission request.
You retain your moral rights in and to the Article. This means that the CUA may not assert its copyright in such a way that would negatively reflect on your reputation or your right to be associated with the Article.
The CUA also requires you to warrant the following:
- That you are the Author(s) and sole owner(s), that the Article is original and unpublished and that you have not previously assigned copyright or granted a licence to any other third party;
- That all individuals who have made a substantive contribution to the article are acknowledged;
- That the Article does not infringe any proprietary right of any third party and that you have received the permissions necessary to include the work of others in the Article; and
- That the Article does not libel or violate the privacy rights of any third party.